Join a Winning Team at Mercedes-Benz Downtown Calgary
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Our current positions available:
Journeyman Automotive Technician
Mercedes-Benz Downtown Calgary is seeking a Journeyman Automotive Technician to join our team.
If you are looking to be part of Calgary’s Star Dealer of the Year for (2015-2017-2020-2022), then apply now!
The successful individual will be a team player focused on efficiency, will have strong quality of workmanship, attention to detail, and committed to customer satisfaction. You will be expected to contribute to the operational efficiency of the service department and to positive CEI results.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Diagnose, perform vehicle maintenance and repair vehicles as per manufactures specifications
- Road test vehicles as needed
- Document all repairs and provide feedback to Service Advisors
- Keep up to date on Mercedes-Benz product training
- Ensuring the needs of customers are being met through superior customer service
Background and Skills:
- Automotive service technician license / Red Seal Certification
- Mercedes-Benz or other luxury brand experience would be an asset
- Out of province license would be an asset
- Ability to prioritize, organization skills and ability to multitask
- Computer skills – CDK/WIS/TIPS
- Must have a valid driver license
Luxury Sales & Leasing Consultant
Mercedes Benz Downtown Calgary現正招聘全職豪華車銷售員。需操流利國及粵語。高潛力賺取高收入、有福利及彈性上班時間。有經驗者優先考慮。
Mercedes-Benz Downtown Calgary is seeking a Full-Time Luxury Sales Professional. Must be fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese (Ideally both, but it’s not mandatory). High Income Potential, Benefits Package, & Flexible Hours. Experience in Luxury Sales is an asset.