The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is one of the most award-winning Sports Utility Vehicles in the market and in it’s 3 years of driving has garnered much praise from customers and the automotive community. Do you know why so many people are now driving the GLC? Below is our top 10 reasons.
Top 10 Reasons to consider the GLC
- Engine Choices – From the 2.0L Turbo I4 with 241 hp to the 3.0L BiTurbo V6 with 362 hp, all the way up to 503 hp in the 4.0L BiTurbo V8.
- Standard Equipment – 9G-TRONIC Transmission to the Dynamic Select, ECO Stop/Start, Attention Assist, Pre-Safe, Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Brake and so much more.
- Incredible Handling – Including the most sophisticated 4MATIC (AWD) system
- Safety – 4MATIC, Attention Assist, Pre-Safe, Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Brake and so much more
- Visibility – Sit in and Drive the GLC and you will see… everywhere.
- Cargo Space – Need to take full sets of golf clubs, hockey bags and luggage? Do it!
- Options – Starting at the GLC 300, then to the GLC 43 and finally up to the GLC 63, you will see an incredible list of standard features and so many options that you could barely dream of.
- Seating Space – You’ve heard of not too much and not too little. This is that vehicle. 5 fit very comfortably with respect to head, leg and width room.
- High Quality – All Round. It’s a Mercedes-Benz. Need we state more?
- Driver Features – Mercedes-Benz is built for the driver. We can’t imagine a driver needing more features than this vehicle provides. If you think you need more, then add more.
Do you need more?
Okay, here’s one more photo if you aren’t already convinced.
What to do next…
Check out our entire GLC Inventory
To learn more about the GLC, please check out Mercedes-Benz Canada’s site